After growing up in Virginia, Dr. Brian Peppiatt returned to Richmond in 1989 after serving on the faculty as a clinical and transplant nephrologist at the University of Chicago.
He has been named a “Top Doc” by Richmond Magazine numerous times since moving to Richmond, and also received the Jordan J. Cohen "Outstanding Resident Teacher Award" at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago in 1986.
His special areas of focus include Chronic Kidney Disease, Kidney Stone Disease, Home Dialysis, Kidney Transplant and Hypertension.
H. Brian Peppiatt, M.D.
- Princeton University, 1978
- Medical College of Virginia, M.D. Degree, 1983
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, 1983-86
- University of Chicago, Nephrology Fellow, 1986-88
- Board Certified for Nephrology and Internal Medicine
- Medical Director of DaVita Midlothian