Dr. Peter Condro has been providing compassionate, quality renal care at Richmond Nephrology Associates for over 25 years.
Dr. Condro has served CJW Medical Center in many ways. Since 2008, he has been the Chairman of the Department of Medicine. He has been a leader in the movement towards electronic health records in the hospital setting.
He has been honored multiple times as a "Top Doc" by Richmond Magazine, and in 2010 he completed of the requirements to become a Fellow of the American Society of Nephrology.
Peter Condro Jr., M.D., F.A.S.N.
- Manhattan College, 1975
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, M.D. Degree, 1979
- University of Maryland Hospital, 1979-83
- Temple University Hospital, Nephrology Fellow, 1983-85
- Board Certified for Nephrology and Internal Medicine
- Medical Director of DaVita Hioaks