We look forward to meeting you and providing the highest quality of care in a warm and friendly environment.
To ensure your first visit with us goes as smoothly as possible, and to prevent any prolonged waiting before the appointment, please be sure to complete this checklist before arriving at our office:
- Print and fill out the New Patient Packet
- A urine sample will be requested during your appointment; please do not empty your bladder prior to arriving.
- Bring a list of all medications with you to your visit.
- If your insurance requires a referral, please make sure you have it with you or call your primary care physician to obtain one prior to your appointment.
- If your insurance requires you to pay a copay, you must pay it at the time of your visit.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Bring the New Patient Packet and your insurance cards with you.
**If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give 24 hours notice to avoid a $35 no-show fee.
We accept all insurances.
What to Expect
During your initial office visit with a Richmond Nephrology provider, you will be reviewing the information you provided in the New Patient Packet, discussing your medical history and providing a urine sample. The provider you see will develop a treatment plan and answer any questions and concerns you might have.
To help our patients and their family members understand kidney issues and other topics on renal health, we have provided the links below.